Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Garden bloggers bloom day.

Hi. Been a while. I'll explain tomorrow. But it's GBBD again, and though the blooms are a little thin on the ground, this is south west Sydney today, the 15th of March 2011.

 The native Australian violets form a beautiful border.

The Crepe Myrtle is finishing up

An Easter daisy pokes it's head up a little early.
The front cottage bed still has some colour.
I can't claim this one. It is on the neighbours verandah, but it's pretty.
The gardenias first flower

So happy GBBD. Talk to you tomorrow.

4 comments:

BernieH said...

The native Violets look fantastic as a border. Love your next door neighbour's Mandevilla ... I hope my white one looks that great as it matures.

You've got loads of great blooms in your garden ... I do so love that patch with the purple Osteospurmums and those gorgeous white and yellow flowers in the background.

Anonymous said...

Hey you're back! You and your mo and your trippy comments have been missed. I'm loving the bitty violets!

Wally said...

Beautiful! I love how you've done that border with the violets. Also love that exquisite bright pink rose.

One Mother Hen said...

Beautiful garden, love all the bright flowers.